* FDA approval means the unit is both "safe" and "effective".
* The LG-US1 Portable Ultrasound has 3 Seperate Power Output Settings - low, medium, and high (1.6 to 4.6W.)
* The Ultrasound Unit is a therapeutic method of aiding the healing process. The ultrasonic waves massage the injured area, promoting blood-flow and reducing swelling
, similar to ultrasound units in your physical therapist's office.
* Simple and Easy to Use with Instruction Manual, Gel, Soft Carrying Case, and AC Adapter
* Ultrasound relieves pain by treating the cause of the pain. When you use ultrasound, you are not turning down your nervous system, you are turning up the healing process.
The Brand New Portable Home Ultrasound Unit is the best in its class. Consistant Treatment leads to faster healing, reducing your pain. Order one today!
How do I use?
It is easy to apply to all areas of the body. The duration of treatment typically lasts from 5-15 minutes for many pain conditions. The Unit comes with a built in timer. The units themselves are designed to control their output so that the unit cannot be overused or damage body tissue.
The controlled power allows you to use the unit 3 times per day
every day providing a constant and balanced treatment for your injury or ailment.How does it work?
Ultrasonic Equipment generates high frequency sound waves (1MHz) that are transferred to specific areas of the body via a round-headed probe. The soundwaves travel deep within tissue and create a gentle heat when used with the gel. As the probe guides over the skin's surface, soundwaves penetrate the skin's surface into soft tissues to create deep heat. In turn, the heat induces vasodilation, drawing blood to the target tissues. The generated deep heat is found to help relieve pain and muscle spasms for a variety of ailments.
The Portable Ultrasound Unit comes with everything needed including ultrasound gel which gives immediate topical relief while conducting the ultrasound waves deep into the affected tissues. Everything you need is included for immediate use.
For faster healing and pain relief
, Order the Portable Home Ultrasound Unit Today!
The Portable Ultrasound System Complete Package Includes:
The many conditions treated by Ultrasound Therapy include:
- Portable Ultrasound Unit
- Power Source: AC Adaptor Included(DC 24V/200mA)
- Output Frequency: 1.0 MHz
- Temporal Maximum Power:8W
- Output Intensity:Low 1.6W, Medium 2.6W, High 4.6W
- Output Mode: Pulse
- Pulse Width: 5.4ms
- Repetition Rate: 150Hz
- Timer Setting: 30 minutes auto-off
- Dimensions: 172(L) x 54(W) x 42(H) mm
- Weight of unit: 120 g
- ISO9001 Certified, MARK/MDD Certified, USA/FDA 510K LISTED
- Instruction Manual (Portable Ultra Sound Manual)
- System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, AC Adapter, Soft Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet, ultrasound gel.
Benefits of Ultrasounds Include:
- Sports Injury
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Strains and Sprains
- Upper & Lower Back Pain
- Golfer's Elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis / Heel Spurs
- Headaches (tension)
- and Much More.
- Relieves Pain
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reduces Muscle Spasms
- Faster Healing
- Increased Range of Motion
- Decreases the pain/sensitivity associated with muscular trigger points
This Portable Ultrasound Unit is cost effective and convenient. It delivers the pain relief and healing benefits and is like having a professional ultrasound treatment in the privacy of your own home. With this unit you can drastically reduce recurring physical therapy costs and decrease time traveling to appointments. And with todays hectic schedules, your time is priceless.
Warnings for use:
Never use the Ultrasound Unit for treatment without using the conductive gel. Do not clean the unit with water or submerge it under water. Do NOT use on children under the age of 16 without the recommendation/supervision of a physician or therapist.NOT recommended:
Over organs (stomach, liver, lungs, spleen, bowels, heart, kidneys). Over the pelvis, abdomen and lumbar (lower back) region in pregnant or potentially pregnant females. Over highly ultrasound-sensitive organs (eyes, ears, ovaries, testicles, brain, spinal cord). Over mucous membranes (mouth, nose, rectum/anus, vagina. On patients with pace-makers on patients with phlebitis, deep venous thromboses
On patients with hemophilia. Patients with spina bifida or surgical laminectomies of the spine. On tissue and/or bone with active infection. Areas suspected to be cancerous or pre-cancerous. Over de-sensitized (numb, hypoaesthesia) areas of the skin (eg. diabetic neuropathy). Over open sores or lesions. In the front of the upper neck (thyroid region). Over areas that have had recent cortisone injections.